Sports Marketing Solutions Service
Throughout our lives, sports have brought us excitement, inspiration, success stories, and motivation to improve ourselves. Many major sport events have sponsorships, such as naming rights, that allow the use of sports contents and special showcases. Additionally, the sponsorship should connect the sponsor closer with the fans and people who are watching, rather than just showing their advertisement. We support both the sponsors and the players in order to create a better sponsorship.
If you are looking for a company with a deep knowledge on sports sponsorship, strong negotiation skills, and a strong relationship with sports organizations in Japan, CrossBee is the perfect fit. We offer total support for sponsorships in sports industry by:
– Planning strategies and specific tactics to reach the marketing target
– Finding existing events or building new events that best fits the purpose of the sponsorship.
– Representing sponsors by negotiating with organizations, teams, and players/representatives.
* Our Client List includes,
Ajinomoto, Asics, Callaway Golf, Cannon, FUJITSU, KOMATSU, KYOCERA, Mercedes-Benz, MIZUNO, NIKE, Panasonic, Samantha Thavasa, TaylorMade Golf, TOSHIBA, TOYOTA, UNIQLO, etc.
Sports Event Planning
We not only find existing events for our clients to sponsor, but we also support our clients by creating their own event in order for them to sponsor it. Creating a new sports event is very difficult; there are many people and organizations that are major factors in sports events, including cities or counties, local police, Player’s association, Player’s agent. Setting up a sporting event requires reliable, knowledgeable, and dependable support, at Cross-Bee our team is well-equipped for these tasks.
* A few examples of our work:
– Training camps, for student athletes, organized by professional teams or players
– Game day events for fans at the stadium by franchise team
– One-make championship of professional golf
Research and Analysis
As technology begins to evolve around us, we are able to access data on sports marketing from around the world. However, these case studies are not enough to set marketing goals and create specific activities to accomplish them. Technical knowledge is important in analyzing data, and professional skillsets are key to creating an effective plan. We offer practical solutions throughout the entire process led by our team of professional experts by,
– Researching and reporting the best case study to answer our client’s interest
– Analyzing and evaluating the ROI of our customer’s sponsorship
– Providing a customized marketing solution for customer’s demand
If you are unable to find the information you are looking for on the CROSS-BEE website,
please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service: