Athlete’s Management / Sports Agent service
Since we have been supporting professional athletes in the MLB, PGA, JLPGA, Nippon Professional Baseball over the years, we offer full support with our well knowledged and experienced team.
The power of sports has no limit, and with our help, players can maximize their possibilities of exploring the world. We have a global partnership with MLBPA certified agents, FIFA certified agents, law firms, and companies that aid our clients. These relationships can help our players overcome their limits and achieve their dreams.
Our passion is to support all of our athletes and players all over the world.
As a Sports Agent
We represent our client by negotiating the contract with the team, league and/or the organization. We also plan and promote a sponsorship for potential future sponsors. We offer a “full package” of sports agent services:
– Negotiating with all the stakeholders.
– Drafting the contract, and support of signing.
– Planning and promoting a sponsorship.
As a Brand Strategist
We, as a world, can now communicate with the rest of the world with just a few taps on a screen. A professional athlete has more influence now, and it could be a positive or a negative influence. The athlete’s posts and comments will reflect on the athlete’s character. In order to publicize their message, we support our client as a press secretary, or a brand strategist. Some ways we represent and support our clients:
– Dealing with the publishers and news media
– Providing advice on dealing with publishers and news media
– Providing advice on maintaining a positive public image and avoiding negative media coverage
– Building and managing their website / blog
– Planning, running, or supporting “Athlete Social Responsibility” activities and/or volunteering events
– Management of player’s rights
As a Personal Trainer
A professional player or athlete needs to focus on performing their best at their events, even when they sign with teams or organizations, or change locations. Therefore, we support our clients by:
– Arranging personal trainers, coaches, or physicians
– Finding and arranging training facilities, and/or training partners
– Arranging therapists for physical and mental care
As a Career Consultant
We care about our client’s life, on the field and the off. Many athletes have longer life after retirement; they spend their life more as a person than as an athlete.
Thus, we support our clients in the various ways while they are active. We manage their healthcare, diet, housing, and so on. Also, we support the athletes after their retirement, when they are stepping down from the professional stage and beginning a new phase. These are a few ways we aid our clients:
– Providing advice on their food diet through a professional nutritionist
– Support of setting a new living environment when they start their new career overseas
– Support of contract reviews on house rent, mortgage, health care premiums, or documents with support of lawful knowledge
– Providing advice on their second-career, and support of finding a place to work.
– Financial support
If you are unable to find the information you are looking for on the CROSS-BEE website,
please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service: